Reducing your anxiety to confidently engage in your first counseling session.
"Don't blame yourself for the unknown. What you didn't know in the past can't be changed. Start from now..."
Do you live a life full of worry or dread?
Do you struggle with constant worry daily? Have difficulty making decisions because you are overwhelmed or maybe you second guess your choices out of fear of being wrong? Have you scheduled an appointment with a counselor or therapist...only to not show up?
Engaging in a counseling setting can be difficult.
Living with anxiety can be even more challenging.
If you made it this far...my guess is:
- You are seeking a way to become more relaxed
- Have a strong desire to improve your sleep, and
- Would like to improve how to verbalize your experience with confidence to speak to a professional and receive accurate treatment.
HOW IS THIS COURSE DIFFERENT FROM WHATS OUT THERE?
You can read all of the books and articles you desire to learn about a counseling session...but there's nothing like experience. Having the ability to practice a counseling session on your own time without any pressure is a BONUS. As you become more and more confident in voicing your concerns during the guided practice, you'll be able to manage your anxiety anywhere.
I've worked in this line of work for nearly a decade and have worked with hundreds, if not thousands, of individuals seeking to address their anxiety. Based on my research none of the existing courses promoted my version of preparing an individual to obtain the professional support desired.
Imagine the ability to confidently walk into an office and articulate your conditions and more confidently, without the fear of panic or stumbling over your words.
BEST OF ALL, there is no obligation to attend a counseling session upon your completion of this course.
Hello there! I am Reynelda Jones, content creator of The Solution Academy and owner and therapist here at the "parent company"- A Solution B, LLC. I began to actively operate my private practice in 2018. However, I've been providing mental health and drug/alcohol use counseling to individuals, families and groups for a decade. I've developed a group curriculum in my local area for under serviced populations to explore childhood stress, anxiety and trauma. It was life transforming for the participants, so why not reach others beyond my local area? It is my goal to help you enhance your skills and gain knowledge to lead a more fulfilling and supportive life. Learn more about me. Are you ready to start the journey? Join me!
Our Goal: To empower you with knowledge, to help reduce fear, worry, and to boost your confidence.
Anxiety can override your emotions, take over rational thoughts and lead to missed opportunities. But it doesn't have to! That is why this course is so significant. This course is designed to provide educational information, regarding symptoms and minimizing the unpredictability of attending your first counseling session. I understand, when anticipating an event we are not sure about, can lead to increased anxiety...so why not start with becoming informed TODAY to be empowered and in control?!
What to Expect In This Course
This course utilizes various media to assist with providing information and understanding of your experiences. Such as quizzes, video and exercises to be used with your complementary Bonus Guided Meditation.
The Solution Academy was created while operating throughout the course of my Social Work profession.
First it started with helping clients to gain confidence and use their voices effectively and confidently to speak up for what they needed. In the midst of this, I saw the lack of resources for individuals who've never engaged in counseling and for those who have difficulty verbalizing what they are feeling.
At a crossroads and don't know what to do?
This course is for you if:
- Your anxiety will not allow you to take the first step
- You are seeking help online because you're not quite ready to make the leap to see a therapist.
- You might not be convinced you have anxiety but you're tired of feeling the way you are and are seeking answers.
- You have no one to talk to and have a desire to have a safe, compassionate and non-judgmental environment to share your thoughts/feelings/emotions.
How to Get Started
- Grab a sheet of paper along with a pencil. Write down 3 intentions answering the following question:
- What do I want to get out of this course?
- What do I need to do ensure I receive the full benefit of this course?
- What time and/or day can I work on this course, bit by bit?
Make sure to review these questions at the end of your course.
- Prepare your printer to print out any documents you may need. This will be helpful to take to your initial session with your counselor.
- Write your questions in the comment section below of each course or simply visit www.ASolutionB.com and complete the "Reach Out To Us " questionnaire form on the homepage.
I'll Be Right There With You
By the end of class, you will have learned the classic psychological and physiological signs of anxiety. Plus, you will have a better understanding of the inner workings of your body when anxious. You will also be more prepared with sharing your experience during your first session. How awesome is that! You are a few steps ahead of many individuals who have recently began to engage in counseling.
YOU are off to a good start!
We'd love to hear your experience with your first counseling session, and with every Solution Academy course there are many different ways to get in touch and share your story or ask a question!
Enroll now to get started with Anxiety Override:What To Expect At Your First Counseling Session.
Get started now!